Africa’s leading employment solutions provider
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Contract Employment related Services/ Employer of Record
- Workforce Management
- Economic Development implementation
CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Where clients are unable to oversee employee and HR management themselves, or simply want to gain a sense of how things operate in new territories in Africa, our Employment Services division acts as the de facto employer, overseeing the full HR procedural scope on behalf of the client.
AltGen provides a customised outsourced Employment Service offering for white-collar workers. This involves assuming responsibility for the administration of the entity establishment as well as employment including all legal compliances, statutory deductions, recordables, and employee relationship management including incentives.
For clients that have an established entity, but lack the capacity to run their payroll internally, AltGen will provide unparalleled support with our professional and highly trained team in the realm of finance.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES?
- Quickly employ professional nationals who generate an ROI without needing a local registered entity
- Focus on growing a market share without concerns over legislative labour requirements
- Outsourced employment services generate massive cost savings on employment of in-house HR teams and brick and mortar set up
- A highly trained and experienced team with a professional management technique and strategy will aid in optimising your workforce
- A team with deep knowledge and understanding of various local markets through extensive training and constant research
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Workforce Management Service provides a dedicated full-function HR service to clients on a fixed term, fixed cost basis, taking full accountability for the client’s Economic Development Job Creation commitments.
A dedicated, site-based HR resource is backed by an experienced team providing organisational design skills, including performance management, learning and development initiatives, union engagement, labour law compliance, all hiring and firing activities, HR process management including payroll execution, leave management, EE and WSP Plans, and monthly/quarterly economic development reporting.
BENEFITS OF WFM SERVICES?
- As we are not a Labour Broker, 100% of our Management fee can be attributed to your ED spend
- Your Ops team can focus on core operations while we take care of the time-consuming activities around people management
- We assist with upskilling your staff (soft skills and technical skills) which will not only optimize business operations and output but also aid in employee retention
- We have a highly experienced team that have operated in various environment, company structures and regions
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IMPLEMENTATION
Renewable Energy generation often happens in remote, rural communities, where both skills and job opportunities are scarce. Our various local development programmes and projects are intended to expand our knowledge and understanding of community needs and challenges.
We have conducted multiple needs assessments across South Africa for local communities and employees within the green energy and cleantech markets. This has created valuable insights into salary benchmarking, industry skills gaps and challenges, and investment opportunities. We have also established and undertaken to oversee a Community Trust in the Northern Cape to further build and aid local communities in the region. This trust will focus on enriching the socioeconomic environment within various communities, the areas of focus will be determined by constant engagement and collaboration through members of the Trust and the local residents. The trust is made up of various local individuals who have notable involvement in the area already, ensuring the best interest of the communities is met.
OUR IMPACT TO DATE
OUR TRACK RECORD IS A TESTAMENT TO OUR EMBEDDED KNOWLEDGE
We have built a reputation in the market for our holistic understanding of skills…
Credit: Jasper Power Facility, Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant, Postmasburg