HR & TECHNICAL Consulting
HR Consulting services in Africa
We believe that there is no limit to a firm’s ability to succeed if the foundations for success are in place. This means one must adapt a forward-thinking, as well as a retrospective approach to organizational design and planning. The key is to optimize all business operations, especially when it comes to HR activities and processes.
AltGen has a combined 100 years of experience when it comes to people management and HR operations giving us the ability to do a deep dive into determining the operational needs and future demands of a firm. Our focus on the energy and sustainability sectors means our team has a comprehensive, niche industry knowledge and network, making our specialised strategy highly effective.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increase staff retention rates, meaning a lower and more cost-effective staff turnover rate
- Optimize processes and procedures which have a tangible impact on the bottom line
- Develop a winning culture that attracts future talent and improves employee productivity
- Quickly operationalize and align your team for rapid growth
- Optimise your company position within its market
We understand that each business is unique and requires solutions that complement its own objectives, systems, and processes. For clients who are looking to rapidly expand their firm and establish a winning culture or perhaps even to improve their staff retention rates, AltGen is the right partner.
Technical Consulting Services
Since AltGen is uniquely positioned to source cleantech skills, we have gravitated towards an all-inclusive solution to technical needs on consulting projects. We partner with leading brands, assisting them to assemble experts who provide valuable services to funders of clean energy projects in Africa.
Our expertise is focused on:
- Monitoring & evaluation of renewable energy project-affected communities
- Impact assessment of donor-funded renewable energy-related interventions
- Project management and technical assistance of “productive use of energy” [PUE] for developers, NGO’s & state actors
- Management of community-based renewable energy projects obo donors/funders
- Planning and implementation of training mechanisms for mini-grid and solar home systems training across Africa
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our ability to quickly source and secure experts who meet project requirements
- Well-established network of partners for consortiums
- A refined knowledge of industry needs and operations through years of experience
- Strong brand reputation in the industry
- HR functions and project management of the mandate can be handled by our in-house team
- A collaborative, specialised team that operates across the globe
altgen is the leader in people-orientated services
View our track record to learn more about the work AltGen has successfully actioned for clients across the African continent.
Credit: Lindy Taylor – Excelsior Wind Farm, Swellendam