Are you an organized and driven professional with a background in ESG assurance and reporting who is looking to work for a prestigious emerging market consulting company with a strong ESG advisory market profile that has conducted over 250 projects worldwide?
This is a lucrative opportunity for an individual with 2-6 years of experience and noteworthy analytical and collaborative who is well-versed in financial management systems. Responsibilities range from various sectors on a regional and global scale and you will get the chance to grow your career with an established leader in sustainability consulting. You will be entitled to performance-based bonuses, medical aid cover, a generous leave structure, and the possibility of international travel.
If you think you're an ideal candidate then you will be part of a renowned team of specialists in sustainability consulting and ESG management. Be sure to mention any notable projects you've worked on and which phases of a project you have the most experience in. Experience in sustainability report assurance and knowledge of AA1000 and ISAE3000 standards, and GRI Standards are necessary for this position.
This role is ideally situated in Johannesburg, however exceptional candidates in other relevant locations such as France, Morocco, and Kenya will be considered.
P.S. Don't miss this opportunity if you are passionate about sustainability in business!
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications in a Science, Economics Engineering or Business related field
- Minimum 2-6 years of practical experience with sustainability reporting and assurance
- Background in sustainability reporting and consulting
- Knowledge of GHG emissions reporting
- Sustainability report assurance (AA1000 and ISAE3000)
- GRI Standards and Integrated Reporting application
- ESG research and benchmarking experience
- Assuring ESG and sustainability in business development and operations
- Involvement in CDP reporting, climate change, and carbon footprint related projects
- Engage with clients and deliver comprehensive reports and presentations
- Translate relevant data into comprehensive and understandable documents
- Able to travel to local client facilities with the possibility of traveling abroad
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in consulting
- Passionate about sustainability and ESG assurance
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to speak additional languages such as French, Portuguese, Spanish, or any South African language
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and environmental jobs in South Africa and Africa at large. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency based in Cape Town which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the South African renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the African continent in both anglophone and francophone regions and are rapidly expanding globally. With entities in South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius, we have a direct impact on the continental energy industry.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen
Give us a review on Google!