We are a dynamic and fast growing company specialising in the marketing, selling, installation and maintenance of renewable energy products, more specifically water heat pump and solar water heating systems and photovoltaic (PV) solar systems for the domestic, industrial, agricultural and hospitality market sectors.
This full-time position requires a certified plumber and experienced solar and heat pump installer. The job requires the daily installation of a variety of renewable energy systems and therefore requires a thorough understanding of the solar installation process and the various systems available. Time management skills are essential in finishing the job on time, and all completed work must comply with strict installation regulations as set by the industry and by us
- PIRB license (Preferred)
- Certified plumber – Trade Test Certificate
- Experience in installing heat pumps and Solar WH
- A minimum of 5 years’ Solar and Heat Pump Installation Experience
- A clean Driver’s license
- Customer service mind-set
- Excellent level of physical fitness
- Good creative problem solving skills
- Installing, servicing, and troubleshooting of various renewable energy systems based on EcoLogic Heat Pumps & Solar standards & guidelines.
- Management of projects from job brief to job completion. This will include the pre-planning required for each installation, the management of the installation team while on site, the conclusion of company documentation as required for each installation such as completion of job cards for each job on our digital systems, the continual management of tools and equipment, and following the required procedures to ensure that the installation has been completed correctly.
- To be receptive to the client’s needs during an installation to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction. Customer relations are required to keep the customer informed and happy.
- Ensuring that each installation is completed in a timely fashion, but not to the detriment of quality leaving the job site neat and tidy.
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and sustainability jobs across the globe. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency with offices in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Mauritius, and the United Kingdom, which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the world and are rapidly expanding.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen | Wheeling | Energy Trading | ESG | Sustainability | Carbon Management.
Give us a review on Google!