Standard Microgrid is reinventing power with an innovative approach to distributed renewable power services. We provide reliable power services to the communities we serve, exciting growth opportunities for our partners and staff, and exceptional financial returns to our investors.
The purpose of the job is to coordinate the company’s human resources activities, including overseeing timekeeping and payroll, maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and coordinating performance management, employee induction and recruitment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit then don't miss out, apply now!
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- 7+ years of work experience in a human resources administrative role with comparable responsibilities and relevant professional qualifications.
- Employee recruitment including sourcing, coordinating interviews & assessment tests, completing hiring
- New employee induction & coordinating onboarding
- Performance Management coordination including scheduling meetings and assisting with associated
- Coordinating grievances, disciplinary hearings, terminations and resignations
- Timekeeping, including managing the electronic timekeeping system (TimeClock Plus) and producing reports
- Payroll, including providing leave balance reports and verifying the accuracy of employee payslips
- Coordinating company-wide employee morale programs and activities
- Maintaining current versions of the company’s HR associated Standard Operating Procedures documents
- Maintaining the company’s HR associated electronic and hardcopy files
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Extremely well organized with great attention to detail.
- Intelligent and eager to learn.
- Ability to develop human resources management content for complex Standard Operating Procedures.
- Resourceful, hardworking and above all a very strong commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to all Standard Microgrid human resources files
- Enthusiasm for working in the field of renewable energy and a desire to learn the various aspects of the
- Fluent in English both in written and oral communications.
- Candidates should possess a valid Driver's License