Are you interested in joining a dynamic portfolio management team for one of the most renowned Assets Managers in South Africa? This is an opportunity for an expert in the listed credit bond market with exceptional communication, technical, presentation and analytical abilities who will get the chance to grow their professional career with a market leader.
Should you be a motivated and organised individual with 2-4 years of experience in the fixed income environment then this is perfect for you! The ideal candidate needs to have experience in ESG and responsible investing, as well as a passionate approach to portfolio management, analysing and sharing information, and engaging in team operations.
The investment sphere consists of companies issuing bonds in the corporate, securitisation, state-owned enterprises and financial sectors. You will be overseeing investment and pricing analyses, asset management, implementing trading strategies and legal reviews in local and global markets, contributing to a professional team, reporting on investment performance and strategies, analysing international market trends and utilising knowledge to ensure portfolio success, and constantly engage with clients regarding investment feedback.
P.S. This is a chance to truly grow your career with a market leader, if you think you have what it takes then apply now!
- Chartered Account(South Africa) or Chartered Financial Analyst
- 2 - 4 years of experience in credit bond markets
- Knowledge of ESG incorporation and responsible investing
- Experience in portfolio management
- Gather and present investment insights and recommendations to Credit Committee and portfolio managers
- Analyse local and international market trends and their effects on investments and portfolios
- Assist portfolio managers in managing credit investments
- Analyses of sector, pricing and legislation relating to investments and ESG
- Engage with clients and counterparties
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Passionate about fixed-income investments
- Professional, organised and collaborative approach to projects
- Motivated and dynamic
- Ability to interact and engage with teams, clients and counterparties
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and environmental jobs in South Africa and Africa at large. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency based in Cape Town which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the South African renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the African continent in both anglophone and francophone regions and are rapidly expanding globally. With entities in South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius, we have a direct impact on the continental energy industry.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen
Give us a review on Google!