Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Architect, who is eager to become part of a fast-growing renewable energy developer with an outstanding 9GW of projects in their pipeline? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you! We are seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join a dynamic team in Liverpool.
As a Landscape Architect, you will have the opportunity to work in a team of leading experts in solar, wind and battery storage projects across the UK. You will be joining a young, vibrant team who works closely with the executive team in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
The ideal candidate is someone with a can-do attitude, who is eager to support the company in its rapid growth and ambitious project pipeline.
If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to make a positive impact on the world, this is the role for you! So, why wait? Submit your application today and take the first step towards an exciting new career with an outstanding company!
Interested in finding out more about AltGen and want to receive updates on new industry-relevant job roles? Then follow our LinkedIn page and subscribe to our mailer.
- Bachelor (BLA), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Landscape Architecture or related degree
- A related, suitable qualification
- Three to five years experience as a Landscape Architect in a renewable energy, consultancy, real estate or other industry
- LVIA experience is required
- Technical knowledge of site analysis, technical specifications and environmental regulations
As a Landscape Architect, you will work with a variety of professionals and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Your duties and responsibilities would include some of the following:
- Land and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Site analysis
- Design concepts and creating detailed plans and specifications
- Selecting appropriate materials and technologies for the project
- Project management
- Environmental impact analysis
- You will play an integral part in conducting LVIA’s and related tasks
- Public outreach activities
- Communication, especially relationship management and negotiation
- Strong project management skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Versatile and adaptable to a constantly changing technological and environmental landscape
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and sustainability jobs across the globe. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency with offices in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Mauritius, and the United Kingdom, which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the world and are rapidly expanding.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen | Wheeling | Energy Trading | ESG | Sustainability | Carbon Management.
Find us on Google My Business | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Website
Give us a review on Google!