Urban Eden is seeking an office administrator based in Cape Town with experience in solar and a passion for the renewable energy industry to join a rapidly emerging, dynamic company!
The ideal candidate will be collaborating with a helpful, energetic team and will be responsible for executing and managing all office processes including some exciting CAD based design work, lead management, overseeing office requirements, orders & invoicing.
This is a noteworthy role for a motivated and outgoing admin professional with a keen interest in renewables and at least 2 – 3 years of relevant experience. Be part of a niche organization with an intelligent and supportive team, an exceptional service delivery record, and a comprehensive product/service delivery range.
- Qualifications in Business, Finance or Design (interior or otherwise)
- 2 – 3 years experience working in fast-paced sales operations
- Background in sales, telecoms, or office automation administrative duties
- Knowledge and a keen interest in renewable energy and solar PV technology
- Matric certificate
- Overseeing office requirements
- SSEG Application management
- Corresponding with and managing incoming leads
- Telephone administration
- Invoicing & orders; stock management.
- Some CAD-based design work
- Preparing Quotes
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Outstanding communication skills
- Collaborative and approachable attitude
- Knowledge of PV solar
- Experience in lead management
- Experience in CAD software
- Excellent computer literacy
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and environmental jobs in South Africa and Africa at large. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency based in Cape Town which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the South African renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the African continent in both anglophone and francophone regions and are rapidly expanding globally. With entities in South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius, we have a direct impact on the continental energy industry.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen
Give us a review on Google!