Do you have a process-driven mindset and a goal-oriented work ethic, coupled with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or recruitment? Have you received a degree from a reputable institution and feel confident working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment? Are you passionate about working in cleantech, sustainability or renewable energy?
If this brings you to the edge of your seat, then keep on reading. AltGen has the perfect career opportunity for you to join our winning team of bright-minded consultants with a passion for making an impact!
We are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant who matches our energy and shares our values and passion for people and the planet. We need someone who is always five steps ahead with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and who strives for excellence. Proficiency in MS Office systems and a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process are vital.
As the Recruitment Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to source and match suitable candidates to the job mandates received from clients. You will need to utilize various communication methods to engage with candidates and build a strong network. Meeting and exceeding set KPIs and targets are crucial. Additionally, you will be responsible for tracking all candidate and client interactions on the company's ATS system, managing the entire end-to-end recruitment process, conducting screening calls, formatting candidate CVs, scheduling interviews, and updating all placement administration.
What is in it for you?
At AltGen, we strive for excellence and prioritize growth and development. You will work alongside industry recruitment specialists, allowing you to learn from the best in the business. We believe in equipping our teams with the knowledge and resources they will need to succeed, fostering a culture of collaboration, transparency and agility. In addition, our benefits include:
- Training and induction programme when you start
- Continued focus on growth and development
- Regular team building
- Client site visits to gain real industry knowledge
- A competitive basic salary and commission
- Birthday leave (because you deserve a day off on your special day)
- Hybrid working environment ( depending on seniority and role)
While this role demands a commercially driven mindset, AltGen values a common theme prioritising people and the planet. We strive to make a positive impact by achieving net zero through people and projects, and we seek to onboard professionals who share this mindset. Commission-based earnings should at least equal or double your basic salary per annum.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then apply now!
- Degree in any field at a reputable institution is vital
- 2-5 years of experience, preferably in recruitment or a fast-paced sales environment
- Renewable energy recruitment and/or industry experience will be an excellent benefit
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering on work mandates is essential
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent candidate sourcing and networking capabilities
- Ability to engage with clients and understand their needs
- Experience in the use of recruitment ATS systems, as well as sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and Pnet
- Excellent eye for detail
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will involve utilizing relevant tools to source the best candidates whenever client job mandates are received. You will be responsible for interacting with prospective candidates through various communication methods, managing the recruitment process, and keeping track of all interactions on the company's ATS system. Additionally, you will be responsible for formatting CVs, scheduling interviews, and processing all placement information. Your role will also entail building a quality network to leverage from and cultivating valuable client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Output-driven in your approach and determined in character
- Energetic and ambitious team player
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- High emotional intelligence and collaborative skills
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and sustainability jobs across the globe. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency with offices in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Mauritius, and the United Kingdom, which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the world and are rapidly expanding.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen | Wheeling | Energy Trading | ESG | Sustainability | Carbon Management.
Give us a review on Google!