Are you a seasoned sales professional that has a strong understanding of solar PV products and what components make up a great project (ones that provide exceptional yields)? Do you have a strong network and proven experience closing deals with EPC's across South Africa and the neighboring countries? Then keep reading!
Our client is rapidly growing, established close to 3 years ago the firm's founders consist of seasoned professionals in the solar PV space, an exec team that have worked for the biggest and most respected utility and solar C&I brands operating across Africa... they have now established their own solar PV distribution & supply firm and are looking for go-getters to join and grow with them. If you have proven networks in the solar EPC and installer space, we want to talk to you. This opportunity lends itself to massive growth potential for the right type of sales professional - one who is strategic and knows how to leverage their networks to exceed sales KPIs. Since you will be working with an engineering client base, it is pivotal that you are fluent in the language of engineering, able to speak from a technical perspective to CEO's and decision makers in the Engineering departments. Ideally you will have a degree in Electrical Engineering coupled with business related studies.
If this sounds like you, and a career opportunity you would like to explore, then APPLY NOW!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, coupled with business related qualifications
- Proven experience in the solar PV sales environment
- Demonstratable sales track record
- Previous management experience is a bonus
- Must have strong networks in the solar PV EPC and installer space
- Having come from a technical sales and customer support role is beneficial
- Excellent business intelligence and market knowledge
- Technical understanding of solar PV component and battery system tech is vital
You will be heading up the sales and driving the growth and expansion of the firm as you close deals and strengthen the brands market share.
- People person through and through
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb persuasion and negotiation skills
- Easily build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Ability to maintain focus and work in a systematic way
- Ability to prioritize leads and opportunities
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and environmental jobs in South Africa and Africa at large. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency based in Cape Town which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the South African renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the African continent in both anglophone and francophone regions and are rapidly expanding globally. With entities in South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius, we have a direct impact on the continental energy industry.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech
Give us a review on Google!