Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the rapidly growing renewable energy sector? If you're an experienced Land Planner with a passion for sustainable development and a commitment to innovation, we want to hear from you! Our client, one of the UK's leading renewable energy developers, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Planner to help drive their ambitious expansion plans.
With a pipeline of projects totaling an impressive 20GW, our client is focused on harnessing the latest advancements in clean tech to bring large-scale wind, solar and battery storage projects to fruition. As a Land Planner, you'll be an integral part of their dynamic and forward-thinking team, working alongside industry experts with decades of experience in the renewable energy sector.
To be successful in this role, you'll need at least 3 - 5 years of experience in land planning, as well as membership with the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI). We're looking for someone who can think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table, as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges as part of a rapidly growing organization.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and take on increasing levels of responsibility, with the potential for advancement into senior roles as you develop your skills and expertise. Plus, with brand new offices boasting a stunning view, a collaborative and social work environment, and a commitment to helping landowners diversify their income, you'll be part of a company that's not only making a positive impact on the environment but on local communities as well.
If you're ready to take the first step towards an exciting new career in renewable energy, don't wait! Submit your application today and join a company that's at the forefront of the clean tech revolution.
Interested in finding out more about AltGen and want to receive updates on new industry-relevant job roles? Then follow our LinkedIn page and subscribe to our mailer.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Civic Design, Town and Country Planning or Spatial Planning
- A related, suitable qualification
- Membership with the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- 3 -5 years of experience as a Land Planner in a renewable energy, consultancy, real estate or other industry
- Planning and zoning regulations
- Stakeholder and project management
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles of a project
- A good understanding of legal and financial aspects of project development
- Land Acquisition, including the identification of potential sites for the project, negotiations with landowners, and obtaining Environmental, Land Use, Construction or related permits
- Site Planning, with consideration of environmental and other factors
- Engaging with local communities to gather input and address concerns of the project, and assist with public outreach and communication efforts
- Site analysis and assessment (terrain, topography, transmission lines, and environmental considerations)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who Is AltGen?
We offer recruitment, consulting and employment services with a focus on recruitment for renewable energy and sustainability jobs across the globe. AltGen is a renewable energy recruitment agency with offices in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Mauritius, and the United Kingdom, which focuses on developing careers for individuals in our niche space.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the world and are rapidly expanding.
Our recruitment agency focuses on jobs in: Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Solar Thermal | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech | Green Hydrogen | Wheeling | Energy Trading | ESG | Sustainability | Carbon Management.
Find us on Google My Business | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Website
Give us a review on Google!