We are seeking a sustainability expert with experience in assurance and reporting to join a niche provider that specialises in sustainability management in over 50 countries across the globe. This is your chance to work alongside a market leader with a noteworthy profile and a combined 150 years of sustainability management consulting experience.
The ideal candidate should have 4 - 6 years of experience in sustainability, consulting and project management roles and an independent and dynamic approach to work. The ability to engage with and deliver reports to clients is required, as well as qualifications in the science, business or engineering sphere.
This role will include overseeing all client sustainability consulting, comprehensive reporting of sustainability and assurance practices, engaging with clients and verifying ESG data. You will also be required to contribute to other parts of business activities in the fields of due diligence and climate change, in addition to contributing to brand development. While this role is based in Johannesburg, you will likely get the chance to travel abroad for certain projects.
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity!
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications in an Engineering or Business related field
- 4 - 6 years experience in sustainably and consulting
- Prominent practical ability and experience
- Oversee delivering sustainability-related reporting and assurance services
- Verifying all ESG data
- Benchmarking and gap analysis on sustainability performance
- Support other aspects of the company including due diligence, climate change, and carbon footprint projects
- Contribute to business development and marketing efforts
- Support operations and processes surrounding junior staff
- Ability to manage teams and build professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Presence in existing markets that can foster important business development relationships
- Willing and able to engage with individuals and organisations across different cultures and locations
- Ability to speak additional languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or another South African language