Sanergy is an award-winning social venture based in Nairobi, Kenya. We undertake three exciting lines of work:
We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and
- We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and
Kisumu using end-to-end non-sewered sanitation solutions.
- We implement a circular economy model to sustainably manage sanitation and organic waste generated in cities.
- We partner with cities to develop and deliver safe sanitation and waste management for urban residents.
The Warehouse Assistant will be required to provide warehouse support to the team based in Kisumu by issuing
items in a timely manner and receiving goods in good condition, dispatching products to end customers, Improving
efficiency and helping in achieving the organizational mission and goals.
- Diploma or Degree in Warehouse Management, Purchasing and/or Supplies
- 1+ year's of experience as well as operational knowledge of the warehouse
- Experience in a fast-paced environment will be an added advantage
- To receive, inspect and shelve all incoming goods into the warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring that all inventory is packaged and labelled with appropriate labels.
- Daily Work order issuances
- Kitting of Materials
- Daily Issuances of raw materials to specific user departments
- Managing stock counts and Spot checks
- Participate in and perform inventory cycle counts and inventory annual physical audits.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and
audit of the same to verify results.
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels; processing orders as required; tracking orders and
- Ensure compliance with warehouse security procedures and health and safety according to company standards.
- Maintain accurate records of materials received and dispatched out of the warehouse.
Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
Ensuring adherence to all inventory procedures required to maintain accurate tracking.
- Able to integrate good warehouse keeping practices.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration and influencing skills